Doug --

I think you're fine as is. The product simply does not use Wifi or BT.

Also, do a word search on "software" in RED and you'll find some references to
users not being able to take the product out of RED compliance by means of the
software available to them. This sounds like it applies to your case.

Mike

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html