Hi All,

I am going to hold virtual experiment sessions next Tuesday the 18th. There
will be two sessions, one at 9 am PDT (US West Coast) and 1 pm PDT.

I will perform multiple live experiments on operating circuits that I have
developed from my research. Some of them have the opposite result most
engineers expect but in the process convey useful information and dispel common
engineering myths. The experiments are not, for the most part, known in the
engineering world.

If you are interested, contact me privately via email or call me. Although not
free it is cheap.

Doug Smith
Sent from my iPhone
IPhone: 408-858-4528