Hi Brian,

If you are only interested in getting updates on standards, Techstreet has
a free service <https://www.techstreet.com/pages/tracker_instructions.html>
that is helpful, which you can tailor to get updates on the specific
standards you are interested in.

Scott Aldous | Regulatory Compliance Manager | scottald...@google.com |
650-253-1994 <(650)%20253-1994>

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html