I believe the language said something like: "the contact discharge tip shall be applied to any coating not expressly declared as insulative"

Could be wrong though.

Brent DeWitt
Milford, MA

On 9/18/2023 7:39 PM, Ken Wyatt wrote:
Always had the impression the sharp end of the CD tip was designed to punch through any coated metal.

Kenneth Wyatt
Woodland Park, CO
Sent from my iPhone.