Hi, 1.  Our unit is passing by a whisker, under 1dB @ 30 Mhz in a 3m chamber
against SubpartB requirements.  Can we expect margin to improve in a 10m
chamber? 2.  It's lightly loaded in the chamber (10% of FL), we do expect the
peak to squash down a bit with full load;  they do when going from zero load to
10%.   3.  We were idly wondering about cable loop;  the output cable (bundled
AWG #6) is 6' runs about 12" in front of the unit towards the antenna and the
balance of it is currently coiled up in a loose bundle under the test setup.
The standards don't say anything about cable routing, just that it should be on
the ground plane.  I don't like it running 'in front' of the unit, but the lab
tech says that's pretty standard and not driven by the necessities of the test
setup.  Is that standard for a radiated setup? Colorado Brian

https://www.mail-archive.com/emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org/

Website:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/
Instructions:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/list.html (including how to
unsubscribe)