From: Amund Westin <am...@westin-emission.no>
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 7:08 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] SV: [PSES] EN 62368-1 : 2014

Hi all

Any news about the future standing for the EN62368-1 : 2014?

My understanding is that EN62368-1 : 2020 is still not listed in OJ, even
though it should replace EN62368-1 : 2014 in June 2024.
In parallel, EN62368-1 : 2023 is still under work and what do we expect as a
date to replace 2014 and 2020 version?

In our case, we have a CB test certificate & report according to EN62368-1 :
2014 and would hope it would be valid at least a year or two more.

BR
Amund