Greetings fellow members,

I am looking for any volunteers to join the IEEE PSES Risk Assessment
Technical Committee.

It would only take a few hours of your valuable time out of every month at
most.

One of the main functions of this Technical Committee is to promote
activities in our field and provide expert knowledge and assistance to:

-  Receive, generate, and review papers within our scope in cooperation
with the Transactions Editor and/or the Technical Papers Committee.

-  Organize and operate sessions at meetings of the IEEE at all levels and
at meetings of other organizations with which the Society is desirous of
cooperating, in accordance with the rules in effect at such       meetings.

-  Arrange through appropriate editors for publishing pertinent papers in
IEEE publications.

-  Evaluate "state of the art" in the area of Risk assessment.

The operation of each Technical Committee shall have at least one annual
meeting to formulate a report to be presented to the IEEE PSES Board of
Governors indicating the status of committee work.

In addition, if you are interested in becoming a speaker on a Risk
Assessment topic for next year’s IEEE ISPCE in Chicago, please let me know
as this would also be a great opportunity to us to meet in person and
develop a technical program for future IEEE ISPCE events and to meet with
the Board of Governors.

https://2024.psessymposium.org/

Please email me at regan.ar...@ieee.org or reganar...@gmail.com if you are
interested in joining.