Hello Experts,

My client is using large capacity lithium-ion battery backup units in his
facility

The BBU's themselves are safety approved and also have UL9540A testing done
at the rack level.

We are looking for code consultation (NFPA and ICC/IFC) to gather
requirements around the following:

1.      Storage of batteries before installation in the facility.
2.      Ventilation and fire suppression requirements
3.      Spacing requirements
4.      Any other code requirements that apply at the facility for use of
these BBU's.

If you are able to assist with the request and have a code expert that can
provide the consultation, please let me know.

Cheers,
Gary Tornquist

EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

https://www.mail-archive.com/emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org/