From: Scott Xe <scott...@gmail.com>
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] Declaration of Conformity
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 09:32:53 +0800

Hello Experts, According to the Ecodesign Directive (EU) 2009/125,
manufacturers must draw up a declaration of conformity for covered products.
However, the Energy Labelling Regulation (EU) 2017/1369 does not explicitly
mention this requirement.  Is a declaration of conformity also mandatory for
products covered under the Energy Labelling Regulation (EU) 2017/1369 as part
of the compliance process?
 Cheers, ScottThis message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society
emc-pstc discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your e-mail to
EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
https://www.mail-archive.com/emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org/
Website:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/