I can insert the Mlink module manually,and it worked well.I changed the
module_helper.c by adding Mlink in it,and I added it in the core-sim.hal.
When I run the emc,it printed the error
    HAL:5:ERROR:insmod failed,returned 1
But the Mlink module had been inserted,and when the emc shutdown,it didn't
remove the Mlink module.So I wonder if there is another .c file that it
checks the modules list,and throws out an error,so the emc shutdown.I want
to know which file,or maybe what I thought is wrong.I didn't find
hal_ready().

Thanks

In last letter,I wrote
I'm using the Ubuntu 6.06 which has the emc2 in it.I made a new module named
Mlink,and changed the module_helper.c by adding Mlink in it .When I run the
emc2,it said
     HAL:5:ERROR:insmod failed,returned 1
But when I use the lsmod ,it has been inserted.I don't know where the error
lies.