-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Engvall
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:33 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Which cad software?

You might want to take a look at synergy. Runs on linux and Windoze.
The learning curve is steep but it is very capable; way more capable
than I am. The CAD is free and the first step of CAM not expensive.
It can be upgraded all the way to parasolids.

http://www.webersys.com/

Thirty day full blown trial.

Dave

-