I'm not a lawyer or law student and I may be considered by many to be
totaly wrong but here it is anyway. Just because it's written on a piece
of paper or kept in electronic format, or any form of document, even if
signed and witnessed does not make it a legal and binding contract.
Thats just my opinion be it right or wrong, which would have to be
fought over by the lawyers. The same people who came up with the legal
language (gobledegook) of the contract.

How many of you have a patent or have read any patents? BTW there's no
reason to answer that. Patents have their own language and make me
wonder Just how many times can you write the same vague meaningless
dribble over and over, page after page?? In order to bust a patent only
requires proof of prior art. I would imagine studying the work of
DeVinci could render many patents invalid and unenforcable.

Just an opinion and there's no need to have a long drawnout discussion
of the matter. consider it some thing to think about :)

No responce needed or expected!

Regards
Dale