On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 02:27:55PM -0500, Andy Holcomb wrote:
> On Axis
>
> When I press the "END" button, it pulls up the box, I type in 2, press
> enter and it displays 4.  When I type in -2 it displays -4
>
> Is me or my machine on drugs?

I can't reproduce that here.  Please provide more details to the mailing
list so that we can get this figured out.

Assuming that you are showing "relative" coordinates (check the bar at the
bottom), when you press X END 2.0 ENTER, the current X position should
show as 2.0.  Before you press ENTER, the number below the entry field
should also show 2.0.  (If you're showing "machine" coordinates, then
the readout wouldn't change)

Make sure you don't have any other modal offset-like codes in effect.
For instance, enter G92.1 on the MDI tab to cancel the G92 offset and
set the G92 offset to zero.

Please also try this using a copy of the sim/axis sample configuration.
That will reveal whether it's configuration-dependent.

Send any reply to the list.  My e-mail access will be spotty for the
next few weeks, but I hope other developers can help get to the bottom
of this issue.

Jeff