On Sunday 20 May 2007, Alfred Smart wrote:
> Hello
>When I put my mill into estop it writes to iocontrol.0.tool-change pin out
> is this a bug? with my relay logic this stops my coolant and spindle
>and when I come out of estop toolchange is high and the machine will run
>with no spindle or coolant until I satisfy iocontrol.0.tool-changed.pin-in
> and drop iocontrol.tool-change.pin-out signal
>
>Tkemc? is there a way to force the program window to view the next line of
> code that's to be run? its always stuck below where you can see it

I take it you meant to say "where you can't see it", and yes, this is
something I'd like very much to be able to see, by placing the line being
executed in the middle of that window.  The highlighting does a good job, but
it sure would be nice to see the next couple of lines its going to do.
So I'll second this wish.

>Also is there an easy way to restart in the middle of a program using Tkemc?

Does it not have a pause button like axis?

--
Cheers, Gene
It's not so hard to lift yourself by your bootstraps once you're off the