Hi Chris, hi all,

since you didn't respond to this question i assume that this is either not
okay or you don't think you can speak on behalf of your contributors.

So whatever the reason is, i didn't get an ok from you and will take
the entire project down. I hope this is acceptable for everybody.

Perhaps someone likes to rewrite Chris' code. He's basically calling
the freetype library for every character to be written. I can give
further details how e.g. font mapping should be done and how i did
the font scaling, rotating etc, but i probably can't do a rewrite myself
without causing the impression that i just copied the code in question.

Till