Greetings;

I've no idea if my input as a hobbyist user is wanted, but from the list of
nominees so far, I've been very impressed with their patience with this old
fart, and their knowledge, both on the list and on IRC.

So the questions I have are, how many 'chairs' are there around this table?

And how many of them are now filled with highly qualified nominees?

In other words I assume someone is keeping a list all on one page...

--
Cheers, Gene
Stenderup's Law: