Gentlemen,
    My question "Who votes?" was not a cynical, rhetorical, apathetic
comment. It was a legitimate question. I saw no ballot. I saw no
email. I did not have the opportunity to vote.
    I will now expand on the first question. That way there will be NO
confusion as to the meaning of or the reason for my question.
    What group is quailified to and has permission to vote? My vote
wouldn't have changed the outcome but I WOULD have voted if given the
opportunity.
    For what it's worth. Is that a more clear question and statement?
thanks :(
Stuart