Doooh...I remembered this morning that anything from iocontrol.X is in
user space. My original concern stemmed from an application where I was
controlling an antenna rotor using "sleep" to control the timing of a 60
Hz two phase signal. The motion would be erratic depending on the system
load. The rotor worked fine, but it brought to the fore, the limits of
userspace timing. Though, now that I think about it, the timing for the
turret is probably much more tolerant. Plus, I'll be adding feedback to
compensate for variations (hopefully).

I need to get this project done before senility really sets in.

Kirk Wallace