Jarl,

Thanks for the info. Am I correct in assuming that from the hardware
end using your plasma-thc that I only need to supply a raise or lower
to EMC to make it work?

My current thoughts are to use a voltage divider from the plasma
voltage out pins to reduce the voltage to a 0 to 10vdc range and use
that as an analog input to a plc. Based on the voltage setting in the plc
supply a raise contact or a lower contact. Or continue to pulse up or down
as a hand wheel would till the desired voltage is obtained. If HAL can ignore
this during cornering it should work???

Thanks
John