I am about to format a drive and install Ubuntu/Emc on a newly
aquired pc and I have a couple of questions.

What is a very rough eta on EMC2.2 release? This month, this calender year?

Will the release be on live CD?

I have a working setup with the current version and can re-install it
on the new machine but if a new Live CD is looming on the horizon I
will just continue to use my existing setup and wait for the live CD
for version 2.2.

Thanks,
Cecil