Is there anyone out there that has a working set/direction parallel port
configuration for a puma robot? I'm in the middle of designing a puma style
robot. I wanted to stay cheap and simple, so any help I could get it getting
this to work would be great. I tried to make this modification in a previous
version (I'm using 2.2.1 now) and it sort of worked, but I think I'm going to
need some help to get it right..

Thanks,
Jon