Ahhhhh. How right you are!

Thanks, Jim C

             ben lipkowitz
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)"
             emc-users-bounces         <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
             @lists.sourceforg                                          cc
             e.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Emc-users] Fw:  Request for
             02/15/2008 02:03          Fonts
             PM

             Please respond to
             "Enhanced Machine
             Controller (EMC)"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             sourceforge.net>

Actually, if you flip the arcs over so they go the right way it turns out
pretty good. Only the characters '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' have any problems, at
least on
the two fonts I examined so far (scripts.cxf and normal.cxf)
http://fennetic.net/pub/irc/cxf2g-scripts.png

AXIS is the fancy 3d GUI that comes with emc2. It has a toolpath preview
and you can execute/load/preview scripts that print g-code just by
pressing the reload button. Handy for developing stuff like this.

If you know C and regular expressions you'll find my script familiar
enough - if you have any questions about it I'd be happy to answer them.

Congratulations on getting your machine running.