Gentlemen,

My milling machine uses 2 ball screw spindles with separate motors (and separate microstep drivers) to move the Y-axis portal which is 1.2 meter wide. To do accurate homing, each axis should have its own homing switch and the motors should be controlled using different I/O signals.

This, most likely, has been done before.
Does anyone have some information, or maybe even a pointer to a complete implementation for this? Before I start reading through the integrator and HAL manuals I though I try it "the easy way" first ...

Regards,

   Rob - I keep always telling collegues there is no easy way ...