At 05:47 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:
>To whom it may concern.
>
>Does anybody know where i can get practical training on CNC lathe,or is
>there any training software that i cun run from my computer. I am based in
>Brisbane Australia.
>
>Regards
>
>Andrew

This is a good book on CNC programming, I think there is a third edition
out now.
http://books.google.com/books?id=JNnQ8r5merMC

A good book for learning Macro B programming, EMC can do some/much of the
stuff in this book but the syntax is very different and you need to find
work around for some things.
http://books.google.com/books?id=YKvH-zYd3VwC

This is one of the best per dollar back plotters I have seen.  There is a
limited freeware 2D version but if you are at all interested in Macro B
programming the pay for version is well worth the cost.  It is about the
only back plotter that will do macro B stuff.
http://www.ncplot.com/

And like John said EMC has simulators for different types of machines.

And just because it plots does not mean it will run right on a machine
control, every control is a little different I have even seen two of the
same machines with the same "controls" were one would run a program and the
other would not.  I all depends on how things were setup when the control
was installed on the machine.

Andre' B.  Clear Lake, Wi.