-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart
Stevenson
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 11:02 AM
To: EMC2-Users-List
Subject: [Emc-users] touchscreen cycle start

Gentlemen,
    I would like to disable the cycle start button on the 'axis'
display. I have a touch screen. It may start with the slightest touch
at an inopportune time. Maybe a moth or other insect could start the
machine.
    Is this something I could easily do?
thanks
Stuart