Hi
I am having problems  displaying drawing in gcnccam.  I have dxf with layers
named outline and hole and have set up similar
layers in gcnccam, but no drawing is dispalyed.  It seems to me that
information on thickness of material is needed, but I
don't see where to input it.  Can any one guess what I'm not doing?
Aaron