Hi Fabio,

Sorry about the delay.. ;-) (processing queue at work after FISL)

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 17:08 -0300, Fabio Gilii wrote:
> Regarding next FISL+EMC Fest, I want to say that is a quite big "CNC"
> community here in Brazil and possibly is very interesting to them
> participate of such meeting...
That will be great.
How about a workshop? I am on the FISL program committee, and we have
some workshops managed by each specific community. Talks and key
note speaks must be submitted after the call for papers and must
be approved, but the workshops are "self managed".

Would be nice if we could bring some one from the linuxcnc.org to
the FISL.

> I'm owner of a discussion forum focused in building simple CNC
> machines, and some of us are using EMC² in our machines, and I think
> it can be very interesting possibilty to join efforts to organize and
> to participate of such happening!
I toke a look at your forum. It is really interesting.
I did find an OpenCAM. I was thinking in show a workshop or even submit
for a talk, on showing the OpenCAM + EMC2 working.

Next FISL will here at PUCRS, and we have a working EMC2 based CNC
machine. We can do some tests and show the case during the FISL.

> We have made some meeting in the last two or three years, and we are
> planning to do the next soon...
>
> Maybe Filipi can participate (feel invited!) in the next!
Cool. I will try to be there. ;-) Keep in touch.

Best regards,
--
Filipi Vianna
IDEIA/PUCRS Research and Development Institute