On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 14:43 -0400, Matt Shaver wrote:
> sudo apt-get install linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.24-16-rtai
>
> I hope this is right, as I am about to reboot and try it, so if I'm
> never heard from again...

OK, alive again! And on the RTAI kernel! After using the script to
install EMC2 on an already installed Hardy system (my personal desktop),
I got to the gdm login screen, but after logging in, my screen was all
white with just the mouse cursor :( . Installing the modules with the
above command fixed it. Just FYI...

Thanks,
Matt