Excellent! Thanks, Phil. I'd love your help with it, as well as anyone in
here who uses Vim. The more of our eyes, the more glitches we'll iron out,
and the more useful the syntax file will become. I'm not in the #emc too
often, and usually only very late, but I'll look you up. Meanwhile, feel
free to post anything you notice in reply to this thread, or if you'd like,
you can always email me directly.

Thanks!
-g