I was asking help here to change my screen resolution. Formerly I had been
trying the script xserver-xorg, but when something goes wrong it really does,
my stupid me I was trying  as command "sudo .... xserver-org", ubuntu told me
it does not understand, one missed "x"  character. This command does not work
in terminal in graphical mode, so I booted Ubuntu in text mode terminal, so
boy's then I answerd keyboard question wrongly, tried few times. Then I
coundnt' log in, because I lost some characters from my keyboard, I had wrong
keyboard. What to do now, I installed Ubuntu again added KDE environment also
chose everything from screen configure ,voila everything works now, in genome
and kde, thanks from help!

Arto