This bug has been fixed in TRUNK, so it will be in EMC2 2.3 for sure.
I'm not sure if it's an oversight or if there's a "good reason" why the
fix hasn't been backported to the 2.2 branch.  If it's just an
oversight, the fix will be in 2.2.6, which will be released before 2.3.

Until the fix is in a release, it's a good idea to not use spaces.

Thanks for making a tutorial!

- Steve