On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 10:52:02PM +0200, Nicolas HENRY wrote:
> Hi jeff !
>
> It's better but have again some errors !
>
> rtapi/sim_rtapi_app.cc: In function 'int do_comp_args(void*,
> std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
> std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char,
> std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >)':
> rtapi/sim_rtapi_app.cc:164: error: 'do_one_item' was not declared in this
> scope
> rtapi/sim_rtapi_app.cc:171: error: 'do_one_item' was not declared in this
> scope
> make: *** [objects/rtapi/sim_rtapi_app.o] Erreur 1

I don't immediately understand the cause of this error.  Did you make any
other modifications to the sim_rtapi_app.cc file besides the one I
suggested?  In my file, do_one_item is defined around line 90 of
sim_rtapi_app.cc.

If you think you might have made a modification, you could try again
with the version that you can download from this URL, which will already
include the change that fixed the other problems you encountered earlier:

http://cvs.linuxcnc.org/cvs/emc2/src/rtapi/sim_rtapi_app.cc?rev=1.11.4.1;content-type=text%2Fplain
to force the 'download' dialog to appear, you may want to use this URL
instead:

http://cvs.linuxcnc.org/cvs/emc2/src/rtapi/sim_rtapi_app.cc?rev=1.11.4.1;content-type=application%2Foctet-stream

Jeff