On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 01:05:27AM +0200, Yahnis Chris wrote:
> "if you have proven its effectiveness and usefulness."
>
> Accurate zero position is the key for many jobs. It is especially important
> if you have a job, that spreads over several days and you want to turn off
> your machine for night and continue next day.

I agree with this, and I think your idea is likely to allow improvement
of homing on certain machines.  What I meant is that it sounds like you
have some programming knowledge, and that puts you in the position of
being able to implement and test this, then contribute your
implementation to the emc2 project.

Jeff