On Sun, Sep 07, 2008 at 09:35:47PM -0700, Olusegun A. wrote:
> My computer is partition to Ubuntu and windows, Becuse I still have a lot of
> things to do with windows OS in this my post transition to Ubuntu I want the
> computer to
> 1. automatically boot from windows at start up instead of Ubuntu and
> 2. another thing that I can do to revert back later on
>
> Olusegun Abode
> +234 8037045535
> Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I recommend that you use google for resolving general questions about
ubuntu linux.  there is a wealth of information out there, and almost
all of it applies equally well to the version of ubuntu that runs emc.

For example, there are several promising-looking pages at the top of the
results for this search:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=ubuntu+change+boot+order

Jeff