This may be completely obvious but for signal-level electric
communications a kapton backed thin film (I'm not sure what they're
called but they're typically used in harddrives for the read heads,
inkjet printers for driving the ink cartridge among other things)
cable has a very, very long lifespan, as well as being relatively
economical. If it's in an industrial environment then some form of
extra isolation is probably in order as the cable is very fragile.