Hi

> Hello.
>
> I build emc2 based on PuppyRus linux.
> linux was patched by kernel is 2.6.24.7
> rtai test was succesfull.
>
> Whan i make EMC2 i had problem with ipipe.h file.
> I had to insert #include <linux/percpu.h> in ipipe.h file to build EMC2.
>
> Now, when I try to start EMC i have problem with rtai_hal.ko file
>
> insmod: error inserting 'usr/realtime/modules/rtai_hal.ko': -1 File exists

sounds like rtai is already loaded. Either you compiled it into the kernel,
not as a module.
Or you had a latency test still running, or the last time you had realtime
run there was some problem during unload.
A lsmod should tell you more, and a reboot will probably cure it.

> What could be a problem?
>
> Thanks
> Evgeny
>
> P.S.
> I user VMWare machine under WinXP

I do that too sometimes without problems. (I don't expect to run any real
machine this way..)