<snip>

>>    What version of EMC you are using

from the pastebin links you sent I'll assume 2.2.6

>>    What your HAL file looks like

there is a hal file you put on pastebin, but it has almost all lines
commented out.

> Yes i did, in several different times and ways, i sent errors and hal
> file inline and pastebin, i just lost my history emails so i can't
> brought it back, but if you or someone else could search history could
> find it.

the problem is that you probably tried a lot of things,
and got the testing/results mangled.

> Anyway, you can see you're wrong while reading this email you answered,
> also there is at least one more email with more pastebin filesi sent.

can you please send a new email with only the last thing you tried
I hope you did like Seb asked you to:
<snip>
> Look on line 7 of the HAL file and lines 492 and 555 of the Error file.
>  You're loading m7i43_hm2, instead of hm2_7i43.  Fix that and try
> again, and pastebin the new HAL file and dmesg output.

I think it would be best if you could start over,
we will try to help as much as possible, but we need clear data for that
(what files you are running, and the exact error messages).

Regards,
Alex