I am running EMC2_2.2.7 and Axis. I am trying to add another widget to my pyvcp.
I added this to panel.xml:
  <labelframe text="Jog Speed">
    <scale>
      <halpin>"jog-speed-set"</halpin>
      <resolution>0.1</resolution>
      <orient>HORIZONTAL</orient>
      <min_>0</min_>
      <max_>120</max_>
    </scale>
  </labelframe>

I added this to custom_postgui.hal:
net jog-speed-final halui.jog-speed <= pyvcp.jog-speed-set

The problem is that now EMC2 fails to load.
It reports that pyvcp.jog-speed-set does not exist in custom_postgui.hal.

If I comment out the line in custom_postgui.hal EMC2 loads.
It shows the slider bar but of course it is not connected to anything.

Does anyone have an idea what is wrong?

Thanks,
Alan