Peter,

I changed the parallel port mode to EPP, no difference. How does one tell
what the interface version is? It is not listed in the BIOS. The BIT files I
am using are dated 11/11/08.

Regards,
Eric

Parallel _Downloading_ firmware to the 7I43 requires:

1. Parallel port with _EPP_ interface, V1.7 or V1.9

_Accessing_ HostMot2 via Parallel port requires:

1. Parallel port with _EPP_ interface  V1.9 _only_

2. If you have older bit files, (not november of this year)
    There may be a problem with accessing the card via EPP
    if the 7I43 is USB powered.