Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:33:05 -0600
> From: "Stuart Stevenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Homing sequence question
> To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)"
>       <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
>
> Patrick,
>    I believe you want to put the command 'HOME_SEQUENCE = 1' in the
> AXIS section you want to home first and then 'HOME_SEQUENCE = 2' in
> the AXIS section you want to home second, etc.
> Stuart
>
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Patrick Ferrick
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you, Stuart.  I tried moving  HOME_SEQUENCE = 0 etc. to the axis
sections and still got only single axis homing.  I am running 2.0.5 on
Ubuntu 6.06, so I am going to look into upgrading with the method you
suggested.  I will certainly back up my config files, but if I do run
into problems is there a fairly easy way to back off to 2.0.5?  Because
I'm pretty sure that I've lost track of the cd that I originally burned
of that version...if I can get hold of 2.0.5 easily, I'll be much more
likely to take a chance on upgrading!

regards,
Pat