On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 08:50:31AM +0800, ygdan1001 wrote:
>  Dear sir:
> Firstly,thank you, Jeff!
>  But, I can't find the src file. I am a beginner in the Linux. I find in
> place/file system/etc/emc2, is it right? Thanks a lot!
> Regards!

No.  The "source files" are normally useful only to developers, so
they're not included by default.

You can view or download just the trivkins.c file online:
    http://cvs.linuxcnc.org/cvs/emc2/src/emc/kinematics/trivkins.c?rev=1.14
        (corresponding to emc 2.2.7)
or you can download the entire source of emc2 in several ways as
described on our wiki:

http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Installing_EMC2#Getting_the_source_with_CVS

http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Installing_EMC2#Other_ways_of_getting_the_source_code

Jeff