From: Leslie Newell [mailto:les.new...@fastmail.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 7:38 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: [Emc-users] Charge pump

Does anyone know how the charge pump works in emc? I am using the
stepconf wizard and have set pin 1 as charge pump output. However when I
run emc, I never get any charge pump output. For testing I put an axis
step output on that pin and I can see the steps coming out. I am using
the 8.04 live CD.

Les