On Thursday 01 January 2009, Donnie Timmons wrote:
>Gene
>
>With the help of Peter Wallace I found the info I was needing. I'm putting
>a 5i23 with a 7i33 and 7i37 in a hurco mill using the hurco amps. I'm new to
>Linux and EMC2.
>
>I also found the reason the orginal post never making it a mistake in the
>address .

Great news Donnie.  Keep us posted with a blow by blow please because having
it in the archives will probably help the next installer and this _is_ what
it is all about.

Thanks & Happy New Year.

>Thanks

Cheers, Gene
I'm proud to be paying taxes in the United States.  The only thing is
-- I could be just as proud for half the money.
                -- Arthur Godfrey