At 02:50 PM 1/6/2009, you wrote:
>On Tuesday 06 January 2009, Mark Wendt (Contractor) wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >       When I post a message to this list, does it arrive in plain text, or
> >html format?  On another list I belong to, when I send a message, it
> >arrives at the list member's servers as html.  Yet when I send it to
> >one of my co-workers, it arrives as plain text.  The other list is a
> >Yahoo group.  Wondering if yahoo somehow re-formats a plain text
> >message into html.
>
>I have heard rumors that they do, Mark.  It may be stoppable in your yahoo
>preferences.  But with yahoo's TOS, I don't normally touch them with a 50
>foot pole, so I am far from an expert on yahoo-isms.
>
>--
>Cheers, Gene

Gene,

         I scowered through all the settings I could find in my
profile/account, and the only thing I could find that was close was
to receive the emails in either "traditional" or
"full-featured."  I've had mine set to "traditional" since they came
out with that option.  Guess I'll have to mark this off to yahoo stupidity.

Mark