On Wednesday 07 January 2009, Mark Wendt (Contractor) wrote:
>At 07:26 AM 1/7/2009, you wrote:
>>That tis, particularly since at my age, they won't let me anywhere
>>near a jury
>>box (unless I was sitting behind the defendants table or some such ooops.)
>>
>>And that is to me, a waste of a valuable resource.  Seniors of sound mind
>>should be welcomed in the jury box, but no, they'd druther inconvenience
>> the hell out of some poor schmuck that has to work for a living.  And pay
>> him $5 a day and found.  'Taint a bit fair to them.
>>
>>Of course they may have learned that us seniors would druther fry some jerk
>>that needs it cuz otherwise he'll be on the street again in a couple of
>>years, free to sell you kid some more dope, rob another gas station or rape
>>another child.  We seem to be of the old school, eye for eye etc.
>>
>>--
>>Cheers, Gene
>
>You radical, you...  ;-)

Yup, and damned proud of it. :-)  Basically, what is right, is right, and what
is wrong, needs to be fixed, by whatever method is the most permanent.

This Maddof guy needs fixed, but then who really started the legalization of
the ponzi scheme?  That's right, the US Govco, Social Security, taint nothing
but a ponzi scheme.  But the Govco hates competition so they make it illegal
for anyone else to do the same.

Like I told Senator Jay Rockefeller nearly 20 years ago when they were talking
about 'fixing' social security.  I got right up in his face in the hallway of
the tv station and told him that I had been forced to contribute to that, all
my working life (since I was about 14) and that it had better damned well be
there when I get ready to retire.  If it isn't, well, I'm a good, usually one
shot hunter, and I might just come hunting.  He got the point...

Sometimes you need to raise hell and stick a brick under one corner.  And keep
doing it till the utility conduits break and hell freezes over.

--
Cheers, Gene
People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes.