Hello All

After I saw the entry with the "Intel D945GCLF2" in the wiki, I decided
to buy the same one. Unfortunately, this board was not available in my
local shop. But the D945GCLF was there (same board with only a "one core
" Atom processor). So, I took this one and it looks not so bad:

Servo thread:
Max interval:   1009236
Max jitter:     14223

Base thread:
Max interval:   37245
Max jitter:     13756

Didn't go to the machine with this board, yet. But this should happen in
the next 6-8 weeks.

As a side note:
I tried to use a CF-Card with CF-IDE adapter instead of a HD, but it
could not boot from the CF-Card :-) Don't know where the problem lays.

Regards, Thomas