This is assuming your using 2.2.8 and the AXIS interface.
If so you use "set next line" from the machine menu. However you will need to
take care of
the torch start by adding that part into your file somehow. I have a plasma
that is controlled
by EMC. I usually scrap the part if I hit the e-stop, relocate and start fresh.
Also, I use G92
to set my offset at the beginning of the part and a G92.1 at the end to reset
and clear the
parameters 5211 to 5216 just so they are zeroed the next time I fire up EMC.

http://www.linuxcnc.org/docview/html//gui_axis.html#r1_3_1

http://www.linuxcnc.org/docview/html//gcode_main.html#sub:G92,-G92.1,-G92.2,

John