I am choosing a card integrating with EMC2 software to control my industrial
milling machine. I am interested in 2 card 5i20 and 7i43 of Mesa. But I do
not know what card is suitable for my machine. I plan to use motors for axes
that have some specification such as: P = 1.4kW, Speed = 30,000r/m M =
5-6Nm, and a spindle that is P = 5.5 kW,  Speed = 8000 r/m, M = 37Nm. I wil
use the drive that have analog input to control velocity of motors.
Please help me choose the best card for my application
thank u