(Some folks will be showing off and distributing EMC2 at a booth at
the 2009 NAMES Expo, April 18-19, in Toledo, OH.  This is just an
update.  There's more info on the wiki page below.)

The booth is confirmed (B-15), 200 CDs are being copied and printed
(thanks Marty Swartz), the banner was ordered this morning (thanks
Wayne Parks and Rab Gordon), photos are being gathered to print in
large format (thanks Greg Michalski), and a rough draft of a handout
is on the EMC wiki.

Banner (this is just a scaled-down jpg) can be found on the wiki:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?EMC2AtNAMES

Rough draft of handout (your feedback welcomed):
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?NAMES2009Flyer

We could still use some example pieces created using EMC2 and some
folks to be at the booth and/or help setup.  (email me off-list to
arrange either.)

Looking forward to a fun weekend.

--Dale