On the other hand, people concearned about revealing info about themselves
> are not forced to enter any data they don't like.
> Entering only the city, area, country should be enough to put a pin on the
> map.

This seems like the obvious solution to me.  If anyone wished to visit, they
would still have to call or email, to make sure the person was home - so
there's no real reason to put exact addresses.

If privacy still bugs people, take a screenshot of the populated map. Resize
it to 25% or smaller, and put it on the homepage so that unregistered people
know about it.  If the image is resized, there's no way anyone could get a
very accurate location from it.

Mark